About Me: Background
Growing up on two different continents (North America and Europe), I’ve always been fascinated by relationships of all kinds. Especially healthy relationships ignited with love.
Over the last 20 years, I’ve taught evidence-based relationship skills all across the United States. I also had the honor of co-authoring several peer-reviewed journal articles on the results of these skills:
- Creating lasting family connections: Reducing recidivism with community-based family strengthening model
- Implementing Creating Lasting Family Connections with reentry fathers: A partial replication during a period of policy change
- Toward an Understanding of the Connections in Creating Lasting Family Connections
In the picture, you see me with my two kids, who are my world:
My biggest mission is to show them the power of healthy connections with themselves, others, and the larger global community around them. Together we truly are stronger.
That’s why I started a private Facebook Group about relationships over two years ago. It’s a strong, tight-knit community of 1.4 thousand men around the world growing together. I’m also a top writer on Medium.com on the topics of love, relationships, and dating.
Stay in Touch
Let’s connect! Feel free to reach out by social media or email. I check my messages weekly.
Latest Articles by Christopher Kokoski
- Can a Groom See the Wedding Dress? (Solved & Explained)
- How Old Is Too Old for a Bridesmaid? (Wedding Expert)
- Can a Bridesmaid Be Under 18? (Everything You Need To Know)
- 17 Reasons Girls Like Older Guys (Explained)
- Are Long Distance Breakups Easier? (10 Things You Must Know)
More About Me
There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t learn something new about relationships, friendships, family, communication, and connection.
I have enjoyed a lifelong obsession with everything about relationships.
I even studied relationships in college and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Communication.
Some of the books, pieces of training, and resources that have shaped my ideas about relationships:
- The Creating Lasting Family Connections (CLFC) Curriculum Series
- How to Be a 3% Man by Corey Wayne
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Thank you for stopping by my website!